After a shocking accident, Martha Munro has given up on her childhood dreams.
With her confidence shattered, even leaving the house is scary, and a promising romance with gorgeous Logan is over before it even had a chance to begin. But cheered on by her dad and her great friend, Madison, she makes a decision that could change everything.
Can Martha find the courage to step out into the world and love again?
The Little Duck Pond Cafe series
- Spring at the Little Duck Pond Cafe
- Summer at the Little Duck Pond Cafe
- Christmas at the Little Duck Pond Cafe
- Snowed in at the Little Duck Pond Cafe
- A Bakery at the Little Duck Pond Cafe
- Confetti at the Little Duck Pond Cafe
- Bonfires & Hot Chocolate
- A Winter Wedding
- Lemon Drizzle Mondays
- A Cornish Summer Holiday
- Lucy’s Great Escape
- Log Fires and Toffee Apple Cake
- A Kiss in the Snow
- A Brambleberry Manor Christmas
- Sweet Pastries & Sourdough
- A Summer of Surprises
- The Wedding Cake Wish
- Snow Falls Over Sunnybrook
- The Christmas Surprise (short story)
- Chocolate Cake for Breakfast
- Jingle Bells in June – coming 15 April
- Sun, Sea & Strawberry Shortcake – coming 15 June
A Gorgeous Story!
Another wonderful read in this heart-warming series!
Following an accident, Martha’s confidence is almost non-existent; back living with her father she finds that even leaving home is a struggle and her latest romance was over before it really got off the ground. But she has her very own cheer-leading team in her Dad and best friend Madison and they persuade her to make a decision which could be the turning point in her life.
This is a series which never fails to lift my spirits. In this, the twentieth book (really, 20 already?) the narrative shows the generous warm spirit of the women involved in the Little Duck Pond Cafe – we could all do with friends like these! Rosie Green knows how to write books about real issues which, ultimately, leave her readers with a glow of happiness. Another gorgeous story, beautifully written, in a terrifically enjoyable series. Highly recommended!
My thanks to the author for my copy and to Rachel Gilbey both for forwarding it and my spot on this tour; this is – as always – my honest, original and unbiased review.
Tags: women’s fiction
- Format: ebook
- Size: 181 pages
- Publication Date: 31 January 2022
- Book Links:
Rosie’s series of novellas is centred around life in a village cafe. Her latest, ‘Snow Falls over Sunnybrook’, is out now.
Look out for more Little Duck Pond Café tales in 2022, including ‘Jingle Bells in June’.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Rosie_Green88