Written by Morgen Bailey
My thanks to Sarah Hardy for inviting me to take part in this Blog Tour
31 days. 31 dates.
A laugh-out-loud comedy about the highs and lows of dating.
Morgen Bailey – Morgen with an E – is a multi-genre author, freelance editor, writing tutor, Writers’ Forum magazine columnist, blogger, speaker, and Northants Authors co-founder. The former Chair of three writing groups, she has judged the H.E. Bates, RONE, BeaconLit, BBC Radio 2 and Althorp Literary Festival short story competitions. She also runs her own free monthly 100-word competition and is a forthcoming Flash 500 judge.
- author = https://morgenbailey.wordpress.com/books-mine
- editor = http://morgenbailey.wordpress.com/editing-and-critique
- tutor = http://morgenbailey.wordpress.com/courses
- blogger = https://morgenbailey.wordpress.com
- speaker = https://morgenbailey.wordpress.com/writer-for-hire/speaking-at-your-event
- Twitter = http://twitter.com/morgenwriteruk
- Facebook = http://facebook.com/morgenwriteruk