I haven’t been or participated in a tag before so I hope that I’m doing this right. I love to read and have been a reader all my life so I thought this one would be fun to do. Thanks for tagging me Sandy.
If you haven’t already, go check out Sandy’s blog! I really love to find out what she’s blogging about and her reviews are always lively!
So, let’s check out this list!
Well, I have read nine of the hundred, which goes to show I’m not a great ‘classics’ reader. Also, I have this thing where whenever someone says you MUST read this book, it really puts me off it .. years of being dictated to in my childhood, teens and twenties is to blame for that!
I think this is a very interesting tag, so if you have not been nominated but would like to do it please do. It will be fun to see what everyone has read and whether we agree with this list. I will nominate some of my friends, but if you don’t want to do it that is fine.
Emma – Damp Pebbles
Jo – My Chestnut Reading Tree
BRMaycock’s Book Blog
Victoria – Coffee With Jane
- Include the link to Amazon’s List
- Tag the creator of the meme (Perfectly Tolerable)
- Tag and thank the Person that tagged you
- Copy the list below and indicate which ones you have read
- Tally up your total
- Comment on the post you were tagged in and let them know how many you read
- Tag 5 new people! (And comment on one of their posts to let them know you tagged them)